Sunday, May 4, 2008

Summertime...and the livin' is easy.


I finally finished my last project of the semester and am ready to graduate with my Masters degree on Saturday. It has been a long, hard road, but I feel very accomplished and excited to move on. With some extra time on my hands, we've been spending a lot of time outside, enjoying the beautiful weather. We've done a lot of planting, trips to the park, and went strawberry picking last weekend. Here are some pics to recap.



scrunchie face at Lake Herrick


Here, duckie-duckie (Memorial Park)


Bustin' a move in the kitchen - topless!


Check out this strawberry!



I made this berry dress for the blueberry festival we're going to in June in Alma, Georgia (Esther's middle name is Alma and she LOVES blueberries). It was perfect for strawberry picking too. Here is the back below.

No comments: