Thursday, July 31, 2008

Family Reunion and other random things



We headed back down to Mississippi last weekend for Ben's family reunion (mother's side). It was wonderful seeing all the family. Esther had lots of fun playing with Maggie, her 2nd cousin, and all the aunts, uncles, and grands.

Monkeys jumping on the bed


Ben and his brother, Brad. See the resemblance?


Family

And the random things...


Esther helping me cook - snapping beans


Finding my old glasses and looking studious


E and I went to the Jittery Joe's roaster for a tour with some other Mamas and babes. Here was Esther's favorite part, playing outside in the rocks with Oscar.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

E is just turning into such a big girl. It is amazing how fast she is growing! Tell Ben HI for us! We love you and miss you all!
BTW, I always liked Jittery Joes, but Blue Sky was my favorite!