Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Settling in

We are settling in to our new life in Decatur. We took a visit to Fernbank last week with a friend. A lot of it was too old for E, but she really enjoyed the discovery rooms. I think she had the most fun playing in the entrance of the museum - staring at the BIG dinosaurs, running along stepping stones, and just being stinkin' cute!
Planting veggies in the discovery room
We are also enjoying the new house. It is still small, but a good bit bigger than the Athens place. Esther loves being able to make laps in the house and hang out in the backyard. She's gotten a few fingerpainting sessions in so far. What a mess - but what fun!
And then to naptime in her new big-girl bed. I can't believe how quickly she is growing up. Man, I love this girl!

As part of the move, I am still on the job hunt. Please pray for direction along my path and the perfect position to open up for me. Thank you!

No comments: