Monday, August 10, 2009

Sarajane and Kyle's wedding

My beautiful, sweet cousin got married this weekend in NC. Though I'm not that much older than her, I still see her as a little girl, running around after her brothers or quietly watching us older cousins play. Well, she has definitely grown into her own and has now gotten herself a wonderful husband! They got married on the property of Kyle's family, on a hill surrounded by trees and mountains and sunlight streaming through the clouds. Though it was HOT, the locations was just perfect for their union.

Ben, E and Pops riding on the hayride up to the ceremony
Mom and Dad
Sarajane riding in to the ceremony - gorgeous!
Aunt Donna and cousin Alvin
Mr. and Mrs. Case...
The Reception
Uncle Mark, cousin Rachel, and Mom
Cousin Leland and girlfriend, Ashley
Ben and E dancing, as usual
Also, as usual, I was behind the camera, so no pics of me. If someone else got some, I'll add them in (b/c I thought I looked pretty awesome :)

No comments: