Sunday, August 15, 2010

Floyd Festival


Still not feeling so motivated to blog, but these pictures are too good to not share. A few weeks ago, Esther and I heading up to Floyd, VA with some dear friends for Floyd Festival. It was a 4-day music, dance, and art festival in the middle of the Blue Ridge Mountains. We camped, we danced, we hooped, we loved. Though it was a big-time bummer Ben couldn't join us, we really loved our time with my girl, Samarah, and the kiddos. I'll let the pics be a testimony to the fun had.

Samarah and I relaxing between sets
Climbing wall
What a view!
The girls with their ribbons in the dance tent
Ike and E looking for koi (there weren't any)
Lilli and E sharing a sweet moment
Rocking out int the kid's music tent
My friend Melanie, made Esther and Avery matching dresses. Precious!
The GA crew. Whoop!

No comments: