Sunday, September 20, 2009

Dancing, cleaning, and crafting

E and I spent the weekend at my parents', while Ben prepares for his 3 upcoming exams this week (please send some good wishes). I am so thankful that my Mom saved my old dance costumes and shoes. I'm happy that Esther will have these as she grows up for play...or (hopefully) when she starts dancing herself!
As mentioned in a previous post, E is enjoying cleaning with me lately. I gave her a towel and asked her to dust all the shelves. After hearing some tumbling, I came to her room to find....well, at least she was thorough!
And, last...some crafting. I made this earring display/holder this week. A thrifted frame, fabric covered cardboard, and sewn on o-rings = functional and artsy display. Love it!

1 comment:

Sam said...

I want to make one of those!!!