Sunday, October 4, 2009

New Job!

I've been meaning to share that I finally found another job. Though it wasn't a full-time with benefits that I hoped for, I am happy to have two part-times and flexibility that comes along with that. Along with working for the Botanical Gardens (from home), I'm also now working for the Gwinnett Environmental & Heritage Center. I am mainly leading school groups through various science exploratory field trips and naturalist hikes. I will also be doing some program planning and possible grant writing in the future. The Center has environmental architecture and is maintained with low-impact energy sources (LEED Gold Certified). Here is the website to check out more about it. Under 'Discover Us' there is a nice video of the center and what we do. I am liking it so far and looking forward to seeing how my position may grow in the future.

No comments: