Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Halloween '09

Halloween was somewhat a bust on my desire for creative planning, but we all had a blast anyway. I came up with a few homemade ideas for Esther, but she wanted nothing to do with any of them. A princess...she wanted to be was a princess! And not a fancy handmade princess, a cheap store bought costume. I seceded and was very happy to find a thrifted gown that she was just thrilled with.
Last minute, I found the idea of Octomom and went with it. I gathered all of Esther's babies, my old sling, and called a friend for a black wig. We had no big plans, so the costume sufficed. Ben was my OB, who obviously made a lot of money from those 8 babies :)
After trick or treating with friends, we went back to their house for an after-party. The kids were able to play out their sugar-highs and the adults were able to relax and enjoy some festivities. It ended up being a late night of kids cuddled on the couch watching movies. I just missed the photo opp of E and Andrew playing footsie - so cute!
Hope your Halloween was full of happy treats!

2 comments:

Miguel GarPach said...

hola soy miguel y soy colombiano
estube biendo su blogger y me parese hermosa su familia tengo 17 años y me gustaria hablar con usted algun dia mi blogger es http://miguelgarciapacheco.blogstop.com
recuerd soy un chiko que le gusto su blogger y me parese hermosa su familia chaoooo. bye3106402054381992

Miguel GarPach said...

hola soy miguel y soy colombiano
estube biendo su blogger y me parese hermosa su familia tengo 17 años y me gustaria hablar con usted algun dia mi blogger es http://miguelgarciapacheco.blogstop.com
recuerd soy un chiko que le gusto su blogger y me parese hermosa su familia chaoooo. bye