Thursday, December 11, 2008

Oh, Christmas tree



We got our Christmas tree last weekend, which made Esther very happy. She ran around and around the trees. I grew up with an artificial tree, which has a lot of benefits (environmentally, safety, etc). Ben and I got a real tree the year E was born and now I can't go back. It feels good to support the NC family we've gotten them from every year. And they smell SO good! Here's a few pics of E making laps. You can see the pure joy on her face.



We got the tree home and put on the lights. E kept trying to blow the lights out. She has been practicing blowing for her Birthday cake (the countdown is on for Saturday - I have so much to do).

Bad Santa

Good Santa

More pictures of the decorated tree and Christmas shots to come. I have Birthday on the brain, as well as trying to finish up the many homemade Christmas gifts I'm making this year. Time is flying way to quickly!

No comments: