Friday, December 19, 2008

Video Share

We have dance parties quite often in the Fleming household. I'm so glad Esther shares our love for 'getting down'. Here's her and Papa having a boogie-session in the kitchen. Sorry it's so dark. This video is from our little camera, but at least it captures moments like these. She's got some great moves!

"If you're happy and you know it..." It was a British kids video I found on uTube. Esther was a bit thrown off my the different version, but enjoyed it enough to do it 'again'.

Finn came over to play with E today. They ended up cuddled in bed together reading a book. Ben is very upset with their continued affection (remember the kissing scene last year), though I think it's the sweetest thing in the world. I'm afraid he is going to answer the door with a bat (not into guns) when boys come over to take E out on a date.

No comments: