Thursday, December 4, 2008

Thanksgiving and family


Ben's Aunt, Cousin, and cousin's daughter, Maggie, came in town from Louisiana a few weeks ago. Maggie and Esther are only few months apart, so they really enjoy their time together. Esther was a bit puney with this never-ending cold/cough, but they still had lots of fun.

They ran circles around my in-laws' house. I'm surprised there aren't tred marks in the carpet!

Some cuddle time with Poppi and a book

PJ play


For Thanksgiving, Esther and I went to my brother's house in Marietta. Ben had to work and was greatly missed. Esther had fun playing with her cousin, Spencer and the grands. We had two delicious turkeys (one smoked, one fried - thanks, Kris) and all the trimmings. We all really enjoyed the time with family.

Such hard work! We gave them a break after they had hauled all the wood to the house. :)

Pops and Spencer time


Pre-Thanksgiving preparations. At 8:00pm, Ben informed me that he wanted to take a sweet potato casserole to work with him. This was also my contribution to the meal on Thursday, so we made a VERY large batch of sweet potatoes. Esther helped, as usual.

I wish I could remember what she was telling me. It seems quite serious!

No comments: