Tuesday, February 3, 2009

A break from the cold

This past weekend was unseasonably warm and we took advantage of it. We had another weekend of nothingness and enjoyed every minute of it. We spent the weekend cleaning and organizing (pre-preparation for the move), playing, cooking, and enjoying the sunshine. Esther played dress-up a lot, especially sporting her boots and other rain gear and mix-matching outfit.
I've recently taken up hula-hooping. There is a whole dance-fitness movement right now. Ben bought me a hoop for my birthday last year and I have been playing around with it, but no real tricks. I took a class a few weeks ago and have another one this coming weekend. It is really fun! Here are a few pics of me hooping in the yard while Ben read and E played.
The rest of the pics are just cuties of Esther playing - her Elmo slippers, Cheese-face, and wearing baby in my/her sling. She was in that sling many a waking and sleeping moments for the first year or so. I miss it...

No comments: