Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day

Though we don't really celebrate V-day to the commercialized max, it is always fun to do a heart-shaped craft and eat special treats. Esther and I made Valentines for her classmates this week. I recycled old construction paper into hearts, Esther glued tissue paper bits, and I wrote a sweet message on the back. E took them to school yesterday in her little purse and could hardly wait to pass them out. She was especially thrilled with the piece of organic chocolate a classmate gave her. She shared with Papa and I.
This morning, Esther and I made a delicious apple streusal coffee cake. There was nothing healthy about it other than the apples, but it was totally worth it. Esther was bouncing up and down to have 'cake' for breakfast.
A good book on the coziest seat in the house! Sharing the family-love!
Wishing you and yours a happy love-day!

No comments: