Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Pumpkin Patch


We went to the Washington Farms Pumpkin Patch last Saturday. My Mom, brother, sister-in-law, and nephew all came to join us (Dad was hunting). It was really fun! Mom made E this precious dress out of old corduroys. Great up-cycling!



Grammi w/ the two grand-babies

Looking at hoppies


Allegood Family pic (Spencer was distracted by all the pumpkins)

'I want this one!'




I originally got in the cow with Esther (really cramped). She told me she wanted to ride by herself. She went all around the farm on her own - Miss Independent.


We got one big pumpkin and a medium pumpkin to accompany the original baby pumpkin. I had grand ambitions to carve an owl into the pumpkin, but ended up with a simple face.

She didn't like the squishy feeling



Last night, E and I went to the library's Spook Night. She wore her Dr. Fleming scrubs that Aunt Sara got her last year. She looked so cute! Here's her Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde faces.



We still have the butterfly fairy outfit for Friday. Ben has to work, but E and I plan to take a lap around the neighborhood to show off the cuteness. She doesn't eat candy and we don' need to, so I don't plan on gathering too much. We will see....

No comments: